You can find "Ashaway School Library" on Facebook!
Follow our page to be notified of blog updates!

Monday, November 24, 2014

A Rainy Monday Won't Get Them Down!

Did today's rainy Monday get you down?  Not these first graders!  They turned the "indoor recess" announcement into an extra opportunity to visit the library and swap books! 


I always tell my students that they don't have to wait until their next library class to return their books.  Any time their teacher says it's okay, they are welcome to visit!  If I'm not here, they can drop off items in the book return and try again another time.  Today the first student who entered the room saw me at my computer and joyfully announced, "She's here!"  Look at those smiles...do I have the best job or what??  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment