You can find "Ashaway School Library" on Facebook!
Follow our page to be notified of blog updates!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome, Miss Hurley!


This week I've had the pleasure of introducing a new, friendly face to the students of Ashaway School!  Miss Hurley will be doing her student teaching with me in the library from now through February vacation.  She is working to get her master's degree at URI in library and information science (which I think is a fabulous idea)!



Today we visited Mrs. Young's class to help the students with their research on animal adaptations.

 
Miss Hurley is new to the students, but not to me.  Back when I started working at Ashaway School in 1996, she was one of my second grade students!  (Yes, I still have the yearbook from that year, so I can share her class picture with you.)  I'm so glad to have another opportunity to work with her, and I know the rest of our students will be glad too!

No comments:

Post a Comment